Gods & Monsters -> running with wolves
Gods and
Monsters

November 1950. Chilly, with light flurries. Full moon: 24th.

Welcome to Gods and Monsters! We are an au-Riddle Era roleplay with no word count and a short, freeform application.
07.15 Need a thread? Have an open that hasn't been taken? Come stop by the open thread area!

07.01 You can now bump your want ads.

07.01 NOVEMBER is here! Check out the main announcement as well as the ooc competition and a huge congratulations to Lixy for winning the Spotlight with Emilie Williams.

06.22 Activity Check is live! Save your characters!

06.20 New announcement regarding the end of on-site October. Read it Here.

male 30 female 32
pureblood 29 halfblood 18
muggleborn 8 squib 1
muggles 6 total: 62
NOVEMBER SPOTLIGHT

Emilie
Williams

PLOT
GUIDES
APPLICATION
DIRECTORY
CANON LIST
CHARACTER REQUESTS
ADVERTISING
SITE CREDITS

Add Reply
New Poll

running with wolves, fenrir's pack
fenrir i. greyback
 Posted: May 17 2017, 10:54 PM
fenrir i. greyback
male
halfblood
SHIPPER
REQUEST
TRACKER
DEVELOPMENT
Polyamorous
polygamist
kat
she/her - est - Offline

right hand

1 /1 character available

Fenrir's right hand has to know him for at least five years, and would probably have known him since Germany, as part of the original Black Forest pack, or possible a werewolf he met in Scandinavia, or Russia, but it had to be from the last five years or further back. Please read Fenrir's app to get information about this part of his life, as my version of Fenrir is originally from Germany. It is preferably that this character come from a magical background.

Face claim: Open

beta

3 /3 characters available.

Beta's make the bulk of a wolf pack. I'm sure the number of betas will increase if more people are interested in being apart of Fenrir's pack, but for now I'll stick with three. Beta's are underlings. They are still fierce and capable, but they are like soldiers in an army. However, without beta's, Fenrir wouldn't be much of a threat. These characters don't have to come from magical blood.

Face claims: Open.

bitch

2 /2 characters available.

Ah, Fenrir's bitches. I mean, it fits, I suppose? They're lovers. Fenrir has plenty of them, but I'm really seeking only 2 main ones, because I think beyond that it just gets too complicated. While Fenrir is fluid sexually, these roles must be filled with people who can produce children with him, since Fenrir's objective is to raise children, his own or otherwise, to become werewolves. Get'em young, is his motto. So, he would need concubines to produce his own heirs. These characters don't have to come from magical blood.

Gender: Female, or trans-male with female reproductive organs.

Face claims: open

apprentice

3 /3 characters available.

It's tradition for alphas of the Black Forest werewolves to groom a pupil to one day become the alpha to succeed him. This is not necessarily their blood kin, but kin in terms of lycanthropy. Fenrir has three prospects at the moment that he is grooming to one day succeed him in the far future. All three of these individuals must have been turned by him in between the years March 1945 - present. Bare in mind that they must require the same ambition, morals, and ideals as Fenrir, and MUST be wizards.

Face claims: open

BY MITZI
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates

RPG-D Relashio! GODS AMONG MEN
A marvel infinity war rp
Infinite Dreams
SKINNED BY Vanessa of SHINE and CAUTION
HIDE CBOX